At Glastonbury over the weekend of 29 September to 1st October at the Ribat Institute
Talk on Tibb Medicine for Micro-Madrasa Students – January 2015
I am running a couple of short talks to introduce Tibb medicine and the four temperaments for Micro-Madrasa students in January in Liverpool and Huddersfield.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Talks on Tibb in Blackburn – Autumn 2014
Short talk/workshop with fun practical exercises to introduce you to Tibb medicine – also known as Greek-Arabic or Prophetic medicine. Learn your body type; why you may fall ill and how you may prevent illness.
This talk will run in Blackburn at the Bangor Street Community Centre, Norwich St, Blackburn. BB1 6NZ
- Covers an introduction to what Tibb Medicine is
- Its history and place within Traditional and Modern Western Medicine
- includes both theory and practice
- Practical exercises and knowledge to understand your Individual and Unique body type – your temperament
- Why you may fall ill and how you can keep yourself healthy and prevent illness
The talk dates are:
Wednesday 10th December
Open to men and women.
For further information please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone/text 07543291887